Capitalizing on Book Publishing Trends in 2019
Sponsored by: Canon Solutions America
Speakers: Angela Bole, CEO, Independent Book Publishers Association; David Walter, Executive Director, Client Development, The NPD Group; Brian F. O'Leary, Executive Director, Book Industry Study Group
In many ways, the publishing trends of 2019 are likely to follow the broader patterns seen in the past 10 years – the rise of small publishers, digital platforms, and new formats. In other ways, the publishing world has seen, and will continue to see, a backlash to those trends in 2019. This webinar is designed to share insight on trends can help publishers , s and book manufacturers get a sense of where things are headed in the years to come. Industry experts and your peers will share perspectives on:
- What proportion of adults will read books in 2019?
- Are ebooks continuing to grow?
- Are independent bookstores hurting?
- What is the future of e-reading?
- Will Indie publishers dominate the market?
- Is digital fatigue a reality?
Sponsored by Canon Solutions America
See below to view this webinar!